페이지 정보작성자 lvitech 댓글 0건 조회 63회 작성일 20-04-22 18:34
- welDYNA-EN_0.pdf (860.0K) 5회 다운로드 | DATE : 2020-04-22 18:34:39
• Welding of dissimilar materials, e. g. aluminum and copper
• Joining of materials with low weldability, e. g. for power
train or body-in-white components
• Cutting of thick metal sheets or fiber-reinforced plastics (FRP)
• Mechanical engineering and metalworking
• Aerospace industry
The welDYNA scan head joins high power with high dynamics. On the one hand, the high power suitability is supported by ultra-low absorption coatings, air-cooling of the mirrors, strict separation of electronics and optical path and in addition a set of built-in sensors. Empowered by the fully digital electronics, the integrated sensors provide extensive possibilities for real-time surveillance of the system’s operational state. On the other hand, light-weight SiC mirrors and highly dynamic galvanometer scanners of the dynAXIS 3 series enable beam oscillation frequencies that are unprecedented in high-power scan heads. An innovative optical configuration leads to opposing beam-entrance and exit apertures, thus facilitating the integration in gantry- or robot-based machines, e. g. in the automotive or metalworking industry.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.